Tuesday, March 26, 2013

An Awesome Mom!



My wife Jill is a remarkably devoted mom. She has a knack of accomplishing the big, big, big tasks, like potty training, sleep schedules, and bedtime routines, which for children with an ASD are extremely difficult to acheive.  If fact, she has consistently taken on every major transition we have had to implement.  It has never been so easy, yet she is always successful - no thanks to me :)
She is so patient, loving and caring in those situations, and can see the big picture at the same time being to able to navigate through the details to get it done.  We each have our strengths, and hers tend to get the big tasks accomplished.  She won't talk about it, so I will.  Jill is an awesome mom!

2 comments:

  1. Remembering that I am married to the most devoted, doting (patient)father on the planet...I will happily return the compliment Sal has given me when I am not so blasted tired, so that it will be coherent and sensible, but for now I would say that we make a pretty good team, despite the occasional insanity that can occur in our particular situation. (Sal doesn't talk about it either, so I will!).

    ReplyDelete